Wordfast Online Training on Tuesday (March 17)
Thread poster: Shirley Lao

Shirley Lao  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Mar 16, 2009

Hello All,

I want to confirm whether the time for the Wordfast online training is March 17, 2009 2:00 AM - 3:00 PM GMT, because this training involves a total of 13 hours if it commences at 2 am and ends at 3pm.

Should this online training commence at 2 pm instead so that the training takes only one hour?

Best Regards

Shirley

[Edited at 2009-03-16 11:04 GMT]

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 23:24
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
14.00-15.00 GMT it reads Mar 16, 2009

On the frontpage top is an announcement for thursday afternoon GMT.
Regards
Heinrich

Taiwan
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Reminder Mar 16, 2009

Hi Heinrich,

Thanks for your reply. But I received a reminder saying that the online training for Wordfast will be held at 2:00 AM - 3:00 PM GMT on March 17, 2009.

Regards

Shirley

Heinrich Pesch wrote:

On the frontpage top is an announcement for thursday afternoon GMT.
Regards
Heinrich

Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:24
Wordfast Webinar scheduled for Thursday at 14:00 GMT Mar 16, 2009

Hi Shirley,

I contacted the Proz.com team and they have updated the webinar information to indicate the correct time and date. It is scheduled for Thursday, March 19 at 2 PM GMT. The webinar will be one hour long and will give an overview of the features of Wordfast Pro. To view the details and register, you can visit this page - http://www.proz.com/translator_training/prozcom_free_webinar_wordfast_60-1447.html .

I apologize for any confusion.

Sincerely,

Kristyna

Taiwan
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mar 17, 2009

Hi Kristyna,

Thanks for your assistance and information.

Regards

Shirley

Kristyna Marrero wrote:

Hi Shirley,

I contacted the Proz.com team and they have updated the webinar information to indicate the correct time and date. It is scheduled for Thursday, March 19 at 2 PM GMT. The webinar will be one hour long and will give an overview of the features of Wordfast Pro. To view the details and register, you can visit this page - http://www.proz.com/translator_training/prozcom_free_webinar_wordfast_60-1447.html .

I apologize for any confusion.

Sincerely,

Kristyna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Online Training on Tuesday (March 17)

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search