Thread poster: Maha El-Metwally
Maha El-Metwally
Maha El-Metwally  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:16
Dutch to Arabic
+ ...
Mar 30, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I am experimenting with Wordfast PRO and I noticed that contrary to Wordfast classic, the clean files read from left to right and not the way it should be from right to left. Any idea how I can change that? Trying to change the text direction in word does not help, by the way.

I appreciate your ideas.

Maha

Kristyna Marrero
Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:16
Wordfast Pro and Arabic Mar 31, 2009

Hi Maha,

Wordfast Pro currently does not support right-to-left languages. Our next release, coming in in the next couple of weeks, will contain right-to-left language support.

Sincerely,

Kristyna

Maha El-Metwally
Maha El-Metwally  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:16
Dutch to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mar 31, 2009

Thank you, Kristyna, for your response. I look forward to the new release. Please keep me posted!

Best regards,
Maha

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast PRO and Arabic

Translation news related to Wordfast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »