How long does it take to get Wordfast license? (staff: sent us install number)
Thread poster: sylvie malich

sylvie malich
Germany
Local time: 05:05
German to English
Aug 13, 2003

(Note to Staff: My question is "How long does it take?" Not "How do I get it?". I have already followed instructions and have not as yet received my license key 3 1/2 hours later)

Anybody know how long it takes to get the license key from ProZ (the group buy) to make my paid for and installed version usable?

"You will receive your license key via email shortly thereafter (after installation and sending the email to indicate that you have done so)" -- isn't any indication of when. In fact I need it now.

Silly me, I thought it was immediate.

[Edited at 2003-08-13 12:58]

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 23:05
SITE FOUNDER
We can issue the license as soon as we get the installation number Aug 13, 2003

The email you were sent will have instructed you on installing and retrieving the installation number, which we would need in order to issue the license key.

If you have already sent your install number to us, and did not get a response, please resend it to me (via my profile). Thanks!

(By the way, the support system is the best way to get answers to questions like these... just click "Support" in the upper right.)

sylvie malich
Germany
Local time: 05:05
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Henry Aug 13, 2003

I just sent you and support an email.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How long does it take to get Wordfast license? (staff: sent us install number)

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search