How have you found the support provided by Wordfast so far? - feedback needed
Thread poster: myska

myska
Local time: 05:29
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 30, 2009

Dear colleagues,

I would like to know your opinion on support provided by Wordfast. Unfortunately, I am unable to test this myself at the moment and therefore I would very much appreciate your opinion.

How have you found the support provided by Wordfast so far?

Thank you,

Martinaicon_smile.gif

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-04-30 20:23 GMT]

Silvia Koch  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:29
English to German
only once May 8, 2009

Hi Martina,

I needed the Wordfast support only once but it was very fast. I received an e-mail which clarified my issue immediately. I was quite satiesfied.

Best regards,
Silvia

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 06:29
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
I only used the user group so far May 8, 2009

myska wrote:
I would like to know your opinion on support provided by Wordfast. Unfortunately, I am unable to test this myself at the moment and therefore I would very much appreciate your opinion.

My only contact with WF's support system has been to explain why I need more relicensing. All other support (even mails from the developer) came via the Yahoogroup.

Kathryn Litherland  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:29
Member (2007)
Spanish to English
+ ...
quick and personal May 8, 2009

I've received very good support from WordFast--a couple of times on relicensing issues, and once on a more technical bug about the way WordFast and Word track changes (possibly specific to the version of Word I was using at the time) weren't playing nice together.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How have you found the support provided by Wordfast so far? - feedback needed

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search