How have you found the support provided by Wordfast so far? - feedback needed
Thread poster: myska

myska
Local time: 11:56
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 30, 2009

Dear colleagues,

I would like to know your opinion on support provided by Wordfast. Unfortunately, I am unable to test this myself at the moment and therefore I would very much appreciate your opinion.

How have you found the support provided by Wordfast so far?

Thank you,

Martinaicon_smile.gif

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-04-30 20:23 GMT]

Silvia Koch  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:56
English to German
only once May 8, 2009

Hi Martina,

I needed the Wordfast support only once but it was very fast. I received an e-mail which clarified my issue immediately. I was quite satiesfied.

Best regards,
Silvia

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 12:56
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
I only used the user group so far May 8, 2009

myska wrote:
I would like to know your opinion on support provided by Wordfast. Unfortunately, I am unable to test this myself at the moment and therefore I would very much appreciate your opinion.

My only contact with WF's support system has been to explain why I need more relicensing. All other support (even mails from the developer) came via the Yahoogroup.

Kathryn Litherland  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:56
Member (2007)
Spanish to English
+ ...
quick and personal May 8, 2009

I've received very good support from WordFast--a couple of times on relicensing issues, and once on a more technical bug about the way WordFast and Word track changes (possibly specific to the version of Word I was using at the time) weren't playing nice together.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How have you found the support provided by Wordfast so far? - feedback needed

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search