When I open Wordfast my Oxford spelling checker and dictionary buttons all disappear
Thread poster: Olly Pekelharing

Olly Pekelharing  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:27
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
May 11, 2009

Hallo,

Small but niggling problem here: every time I open Wordfast in the add-ins bar (Wordfast always displays only the 'open translation' button on start-up), my Oxford spelling checker and dictionary buttons all disappear. I need to go to Word options and tick the appropriate box in the Word add-ins to make them appear again. Often they will disappear again if I leave the add-ins menu and then return again. Also lost my Wordfast toolbox icon, though I can probably get this back with a re-install; but maybe the problems are related?

System info: Vista (problem also occurred with XP), Office 2007, Wordfast 5.5.

Many thanks,

Olly Pekelharing

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-05-11 12:48 GMT]

Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Member (2003)
German to Dutch
+ ...
PB command May 12, 2009

Hallo Olly,

Have you tried to enable
KeepTemplate=All
in Pandora's box?

Regards,
Gerard

Olly Pekelharing  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
TOPIC STARTER
Keeptemplate=All did the trick May 12, 2009

Hi Gerard,

Thanks very much! I had KeepTemplate activated which didn't help, but by adding '=All' the problem has been solved.

This will save me a lot of frustration!

Olly

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

When I open Wordfast my Oxford spelling checker and dictionary buttons all disappear

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search