Thread poster: Odette Grille

Odette Grille  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 06:30
English to French
+ ...
May 21, 2009

Hello again,

I am sorry to say that I must have misunderstood something the last time I asked for help as my client tells me the memory I sent is empty.

So, here is my problem. I did send the clean translation. But my client wants a TMS. When I go to export I do not have the choice of TMX.

Also, I used the same TM for all docs. Do I have to reopen each and everyone of them to create a TMX ?

Thanks
Ode

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxEric Hahn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:30
French to German
+ ...
Convert it into TMX May 21, 2009

You just have to select your TM (it's a txt file) to convert it into the TMX format.

Good luck

Odette Grille  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 06:30
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Select May 22, 2009

Salut Eric et merci de cette réponse, mais le fichier txt peut s'ouvrir mais je ne trouve pas le moyen de le convertir.
Je vais aller demander de l'aide sur le site en ligne de Wdfst. Je m'arrache les cheveux depuis hier avec ça. Tabarnouche !
Bonne journée
Ode

Eric Hahn wrote:

You just have to select your TM (it's a txt file) to convert it into the TMX format.

Good luck

xxxEric Hahn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:30
French to German
+ ...
La procédure : May 22, 2009

Dans Wordfast Pro, il faut ouvrir le menu "Translation Memory" et choisir "New/Select". Ensuite, après avoir sélectionné la TM correspondante, on clique sur le bouton "Export".

Je l'ai déjà essayé et ça marche, à condition d'avoir installé la toute dernière version (ce bouton a été ajouté récemment) !

[Modifié le 2009-05-22 14:30 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exporting to TMX with wordfast pro (6)

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search