https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/135983-wordfast_pro_latest_version_autopropagation.html

Wordfast PRO (latest version) - Autopropagation
Thread poster: Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 17:56
English to Italian
+ ...
May 26, 2009

I'm just starting migrating to PRO version: it seems quite difficult, but perhaps it is only an idea.
Anyway, where do I find the way to have teh autopropagation of glossary terms?
Any usefull tips for a newer to PRO version?
Thanks
Lucia

Ulf Samuelsson
Ulf Samuelsson  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 09:56
Member (2007)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Not included yet May 26, 2009

Hi, Lucia,
As far as I know, the function of automatic propagation of glossary terms hasn't been included yet in Wordfast Pro.
Personally, I'll be continuing to use Classic until automatic propagation is included - it's the single most time-saving function of Wordfast.

Ulf

Epameinondas Soufleros
Epameinondas Soufleros  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 18:56
Member (2008)
English to Greek
+ ...
Indeed May 26, 2009

Yes, auto-propagation is yet to be implemented; they preferred to spend the time on releasing a Plus version instead —and marketing it in a terrible way, for that matter, presenting the regular Pro version as a crippled product…

[Edited at 2009-05-26 13:03 GMT]

Laurent 1973 (X)
Laurent 1973 (X)  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 17:56
English to French
+ ...
Ho rinunciato a Wordfast Pro Jun 2, 2009

Ciao Lucia,

Sono tornato alla versione Classic di WF e uso sempre di più Trados. Ho provato Wordfast Pro, ma pensavo di impazzire...

Laurent

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast PRO (latest version) - Autopropagation

Translation news related to Wordfast

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »