"Export to TMX" is not available
Thread poster: Argentine Translator

Argentine Translator
Argentina
Local time: 17:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 26, 2009

I want a Wordfast TM to be reused with Trados Translator's Workbench (TTW). To do so, I click the TM/Glossary editor button, then I click the Tools button, but "Export to TMX" is not available in the list of Special filters. It is strange because this feauture was available but now has dissapeared. Does anybody know how to fix it?
I use Wordfast 5.601 and MS Office 2003.
Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 22:47
French to English
Strange May 26, 2009

Maybe you should try reinstalling it, or perhaps another version.

You could also try WF2TMX http://www.proz.com/prozwiki/en:Wordfast_how_to_convert_a_WF_TM_to_TMX

Argentine Translator
Argentina
Local time: 17:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
My guess May 27, 2009

Dear Lori, Thank you for your reply. In fact, many filters have dissapeared from the list. Perhaps, may I have activated (or de-activated?) a command? I am new to Wordfast and do not know all its features. Regards, AT.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Export to TMX" is not available

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search