How do I translate *.html files in Wordfast Pro Version: 2.2.0.4
Thread poster: Jacek Podkanski

Jacek Podkanski  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:50
English to Polish
+ ...
Jul 27, 2009

I am using demo version and I have wasted few hours trying to work it out. I know that I'm supposed to convert *.html to *.txml, but I don't know how. I have seen some poor description somewhere but I can't find it now.

I go to PM perspective load and analyze the files, but *.txml files do not appear, what am I doing wrong?

Direct link Reply with quote

Jacek Podkanski  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:50
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
solved it Jul 27, 2009

the problem was with file name format index.html?ChapterX.html

after renaming files to ChapterX.html everything works, when I run Analysis in PM perspective I don't see zeros all over the place and the result makes sense now.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I translate *.html files in Wordfast Pro Version: 2.2.0.4

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search