lauradiel  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 06:17
Member (2009)
German to Italian
+ ...
Aug 20, 2009

Hi,
when there's a 100% match (yelllow background) how do I copy the TU from TM in the target text?
If anyone can help....thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:17
French to English
Question not clear Aug 20, 2009

Hi Laura,

Your question isn't very clear... 100% matches appear with a green background, and the target text is automatically inserted into your target segment.

Fuzzy matches (less than 100% - on yellow background) are also automatically inserted into the target segment so you just need to make your changes directly in the target segment.

There is no need to copy anything from anywhere.

Australia
Member (2009)
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
matches aren't inserted automatically Aug 20, 2009

Hi Lori,
the problem is that the matches (whether 100% or less) aren't automatically inserted in the target segments.
Maybe I need to change something in the settings.... but I cannot understand where/what.

Australia
Member (2009)
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
solved :-) Aug 21, 2009

problem solved!
I had to change the "penality on TM" in "TM rules". It was 75, I changed it to 50 and now it works!

Ulf Samuelsson  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 14:17
Member (2007)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Why penalty on TM? Aug 21, 2009

Why do you need a penalty on the TM?
The main reason is if you do not want that the 100% matches to be shown as such on green background, and then a number of 1 is sufficient.
With 50 as penalty, you aren't going to get any segments automatically inserted unless you lower the Fuzzy threshold to lower than 50%.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

100%match

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search