TM Editor is gone (and some other functions)
Thread poster: Ulrike G.

Ulrike G.  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:10
Member (2006)
English to German
Nov 3, 2009

Hi friends,

I recently upgraded to Wordfast 5.61 (Mac, 10.4.11, Word 2004) and suddenly some of favorite functions are gone - poof.

For instance the TM editor. How can I export a TM for Trados without that function? What about merging glossaries? The icon is gone and the shortcut doesn't work either. Also the Setup function no longer works (I can work around that using the TM and Glo buttons in the sidebar, but I way perferred the other version).

Will I have to revert to an older version of Wordfast? Which is the most recent one that still offers all the functions? 5.53 did, but maybe there are later ones.

Thank you all for your help!

Direct link Reply with quote

Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:10
French to English
see previous post Nov 3, 2009

http://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/142904-wordfast_in_mac_help.html

nothing really conclusive, maybe you should just revert back to the version that was working well for you, I agree that the TM Editor is absolutely essential! Strange though that 5.53 was ok for you, when it wasn't for me!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM Editor is gone (and some other functions)

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search