Wordfast Pro Version 2.2.4 Available Now
Thread poster: Kristyna Marrero

Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:18
Nov 21, 2009

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that Wordfast Pro version 2.2.4 is now available! If you are working with version 2.2.1, 2.2.2 or 2.2.3, you can update automatically by going to help > wordfast updates. If you are working with a previous version of WFP, you should download the updates from our website here - www.wordfast.com/store_download.html

Some of the major improvements in version 2.2.4 include spellchecker improvements, support for RTF files, HTML preview, and TM lookup in target . Please see the release notes at the link above for full details.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any INX projects in progress, please finish them in 2.2.3, you WILL NOT be able to convert translated 2.2.3 TXML back to INX with 2.2.4

Wordfast Classic license holders get Wordfast Pro for free. See the instructions here for details - www.wordfast.com/support_relicensewfp.html

Thanks for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Kristyna

Direct link Reply with quote

Krzysztof Kajetanowicz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 03:18
English to Polish
+ ...
error Nov 29, 2009

Trying to update from 2.2.1 (under Vista) I get this error:

[Edited at 2009-11-29 10:46 GMT]

Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
Vista? Nov 29, 2009

Krzysztof Kajetanowicz wrote:

Trying to update from 2.2.1 (under Vista) I get this error:

Dear Krzysztof,

As you run Windows Vista, please try to turn off the UAC. This could help you avoid potential problems. (Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Turn User Account Control on or off -> (un-check) Use User Account Control) -> Re-start your computer.

Now, try automatic *Wordfast Updates*. You can turn on the UAC again after updating Wordfast Pro.

I hope this helps. Please let me know.

If it does not help, you can manually download and install the latest version of Wordfast Professional available at:
http://www.wordfast.com/store_download.html

---
Best regards,
Yasmin Moslem

Wordfast Support Team
www.wordfast.com | www.wordfast.net

Krzysztof Kajetanowicz  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
yep Nov 30, 2009

Worked beautifully! Thank you Yasmin.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro Version 2.2.4 Available Now

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search