Wordfast: problem occurred "Invalid placeable specified"
Thread poster: maiso
maiso  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:01
German to Italian
+ ...
Feb 14, 2010

Hi All,

I have a big problem. I have to translate 1100 strings using wordfast. I translated the first 50 strings and I couldn't save them. When I clicked on "save as", an error message appeared "problem occurred, invalid placeable specified". I could not save them. Please someone could tell me what happened? Thanks in advance for any help.
Maiso

Direct link Reply with quote

Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 10:01
English to Arabic
Upgrade Feb 14, 2010

maiso wrote:
I have to translate 1100 strings using wordfast. I translated the first 50 strings and I couldn't save them. When I clicked on "save as", an error message appeared "problem occurred, invalid placeable specified". I could not save them.

Dear Maiso,

What is the Wordfast Pro version you use?

Please press Alt+End to commit all the translated segments to the active TM. Then, please download and install the latest version of Wordfast Professional available at:
http://www.wordfast.com/store_download.html

I hope this helps. Please let me know.

---
Best regards,
Yasmin Moslem

Wordfast Support Team
www.wordfast.com | www.wordfast.net

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast: problem occurred "Invalid placeable specified"

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search