Thread poster: Anne Carnot

Anne Carnot  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 15:03
Member (2009)
English to French
Apr 8, 2010

Hi everyone,

I probably did something wrong, but I don't know what and now I don't have the usual blue and green colours on my segments, everything is transparent. It doesn't stop me from translating but I was really used to the colours and it feels weird now...icon_confused.gif so if anyone knows how to put them back, I'll appreciate the help! I tried to look for some clue in the setup box, but was unsuccesful... thanks in advanceicon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

SPI-Trad
Czech to French
+ ...
Style of source document Apr 8, 2010

Hi,
it's probably due to a special paragraph style in your source text (it happens to me when I convert a pdf to Word with ABBYY, which generates its own paragraph formats).
The solution is to change the style of your source text to normal ("effacer la mise en forme" in my French version) before you start your Wordfast translation session
I hope it helps
Joseph

ludovic touitou  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:03
Japanese to French
+ ...
There it is Apr 8, 2010

Hello,

Try:

Edit > Preferences > Translations > Colors > Restore defaults

Anne Carnot  Identity Verified
Belgium
Member (2009)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 8, 2010

Thank you for your help, strangely enough it's working again!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

lost my colours!

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search