plus tools and word 2007
Thread poster: Richard Robinson

Richard Robinson  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:01
Hungarian to English
+ ...
Apr 13, 2010

Am I right in thinking that plus tools cannot be used in Word 2007? I have downloaded the template, copied into various available folders that I think word looks for templates in, enabled macros with certificates ... in short I've done everything I can think of to make it work. There is no icon in the (wretched) ribbon and I know no keyboard shortcuts.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
French to English
ALT + F2 Apr 13, 2010

See article here, this has been discussed many times

http://www.proz.com/prozwiki/en:Wordfast_how_to_Word_2007_-_Install_PlusTools

Richard Robinson  Identity Verified
Hungarian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Apr 15, 2010

Thanks Lori,

I did search the forums, but didn't think of searching the knowledge base. I should perhaps spend more time learning how to use Proz (and less time translating...?)

Richard

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

plus tools and word 2007

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search