VIVA VOCE Ltd.
VIVA VOCE Ltd.  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 23:11
English to Croatian
+ ...
May 5, 2010

Hi,

I need to connect to Remote Wordfast TM. As I open the Remote TM window in Wf Professional and try to type in the url, nothing happens. It doesn't react to keypad at all. I am using the fully licensed program.

Please assist me with this.

Thank you.

Yasmin Moslem
Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 23:11
English to Arabic
Upgrade May 5, 2010

PROMONTIUM wrote:

I need to connect to Remote Wordfast TM. As I open the Remote TM window in Wf Professional and try to type in the url, nothing happens. It doesn't react to keypad at all. I am using the fully licensed program.

This means that you use an older version. Please make sure you download and install the latest version of Wordfast Professional available at:
http://www.wordfast.com/store_download.html

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

---
Best regards,
Yasmin Moslem

Wordfast Support Team
www.wordfast.com | www.wordfast.net

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Remote TM window doesn't react to keypad

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »