Exporting a Wordfast TM into TMX format
Thread poster: Sarah Port

Sarah Port  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:35
German to English
+ ...
May 7, 2010

I have been reading through the Wordfast manual and it seems that it is possible to export a Wordfast TM into TMX format. The manual gives different instructions for different versions of Wordfast but I am not sure which version I have installed on my computer! Is there any way I can find this out?

Many thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Dušan Ján Hlísta  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Local time: 02:35
English to Slovak
+ ...
Wordfast vesrion May 7, 2010

send me your email and I send you the picture how to find out the Wordfast version number. dhlista@chello.sk

Lars Jelking  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 03:35
Member (2006)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Wordfast version May 8, 2010

Two options: 1: Classic or 2: Pro.

1: Open MSWord. Click on Adds-In and then the f-symbol (rightmost in the tool bar). Click on the question mark tab and there find the version of Wordfast Classic.
2: Open Wordfast Pro. Click on Help in the tool bar and select "About Wordfast".

[Edited at 2010-05-08 15:40 GMT]

Pablo Bouvier  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:35
German to Spanish
+ ...
Exporting a Wordfast TM into TMX format May 8, 2010

Sarah Port wrote:

I have been reading through the Wordfast manual and it seems that it is possible to export a Wordfast TM into TMX format. The manual gives different instructions for different versions of Wordfast but I am not sure which version I have installed on my computer! Is there any way I can find this out?

Many thanks.

You can download the WF2TMX application from www.e-transervice.tk .

[Editado a las 2010-05-08 16:36 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exporting a Wordfast TM into TMX format

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search