A problem has just started occurring - I translate a document, close and save translation as I prefer to wait and go back to it for a fresh look before cleaning up. However, when I re-open the document, although the initial part of the document is uncleaned ST/TT, the rest of it has reverted solely to ST. When I open the translation again, I have to alt and down through what appears to be only ST, but as already translated, the TM then completes the TT with 100% matches. I then close, clean-up and save as normal, basically doing it all twice. BTW, I've just re-installed WF on my new laptop - could this be anything to do with it although it's worked fine for three weeks.
Does anyone know what's happening please? Thanks
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.