WF6 keyboard shortcut for adding terminology?
Thread poster: Lianne van de Ven

Lianne van de Ven  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:39
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
May 28, 2010

I have had WF6 for a while, tried it here and there, but have not gotten down to it.

Is there a keyboard shortcut (like ctr-alt-T in classic) for adding a term to the glossary? I can only find the add-to-glossary icon in the icon bar.

Ctr-shft-L displays all keyboard shortcuts but I don't see "add to glossary" listed.
Also, is there a way to print out this list so I can make notes on it? The shortcuts without context are not all clear to me.
Under preferences>keys I don't see an option to print the list either.

I wish, in general, that the manual (if I am using the 'full technical manual' as it was referenced to in another post - it's a 110 page pdf) explained more background information on how the program actually works, what it does, how 'it thinks'. Is there a real technical, or maybe a training manual, like I have for the classic version?

Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WF6 keyboard shortcut for adding terminology?

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search