Some questions about Wordfast Anywhere - help needed
Thread poster: Thierry Eeckhout

Thierry Eeckhout
Belgium
Local time: 14:25
English to Dutch
Jun 10, 2010

Hi all,

I've recently been trying out Wordfast Anywhere (I really like the idea of centralized server storage), but have a few questions:

Firstly and most importantly: I learned from the wordfast anywhere version history that the TU limit is 500,000 TUs, but when I upload my document the workspace only shows the content of the word document until about page 7.
Isn't the entire document supposed to be displayed in the workspace?

Secondly: I can't seem to add terms to the glossary I created. I can add TUs to the TM just fine, but whenever I try to add a term to the glossary I get an error message at the bottom saying:

Error adding term [*term* *translated term* [*my e-mail address*] ] Error adding term (TM not open (6))

(everything between * * is added by me for reference)

TM is open however, as evidenced by the test you can run.

The term and its translation do however show up in the glossary area to the right, but will disappear when I leave the TU.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, oh colleagues!

Thierry

(Also, if you have any tips for a complete wordfast novice, please feel free not to hold back!)
(Also also, I hope I'm in the right forum, the interface was a little confusing)

[Edited at 2010-06-10 16:37 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Some questions about Wordfast Anywhere - help needed

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search