Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I'm sure this problem has been discussed many times before, nevertheless I can't seem to find an amswer or resolve it. Using Wordfast Classic and Office 2003, the TM is EN-US source and ES-CO target. Upon selecting every new segment the target language changes to ES-ES. I have checked "set target segment language to TM target language." I have changed the entire document to ES-CO and replaced all ES-ES with ES-CO in the TM. Also changed the Word default language to ES-CO. Nothing seems to make a difference. What am I missing? Thanks, Marta
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.