Error message: unknown or invalid license file
Thread poster: sardiniangir (X)

sardiniangir (X)
Italy
Local time: 00:31
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 9, 2010

My PC crashed. I bought a Mac and I am trying to re-license my wordfast program. Everything seems to be working fine until the very end, after the final wizard window, when I see the error message and the program is still in demo mode.

My apologies if this issue has been posted somewhere already. I could not find anything relevant to my case.

Please help!
Thank you

Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 01:31
English to Arabic
Do not use an old Install No Sep 10, 2010

sardiniangirl wrote:

My PC crashed. I bought a Mac and I am trying to re-license my wordfast program. Everything seems to be working fine until the very end, after the final wizard window, when I see the error message and the program is still in demo mode.

Please go to "Help" menu > "Licence Management" and see your Install No. Is it the same as your .lic file name? If not, so you need to re-license by *copying and pasting* your shown Install No. into Wordfast online licensing system.

You can watch this small video, describing Wordfast Pro licensing steps:
http://www.wordfast.com/wf_pro_license.htm

If the problem persists, please send me a screenshot showing your "Help" menu > "Licence Management".

---
Best regards,
Yasmin Moslem

Wordfast Support Team
www.wordfast.com | www.wordfast.net

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message: unknown or invalid license file

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search