How to dawnload two language mutaions in Word doc. into the wordfast
Thread poster: marvel marvel
marvel marvel  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:47
English to Czech
+ ...
Sep 14, 2010

Hello,

I am a Wordfast beginner and sometimes I need to download two language mutations into the Wordfast from the word docs.

Is it possible?

What I mean is that for example I have the original version in Czech in word, than I receive the English translation in word as well, but the client requires to have it complete in Wordfast. Is there any possibility to do that?

Many thanks

Michaela

Direct link Reply with quote

Stefan Stefanov  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 15:47
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Align tool Sep 14, 2010

marvel marvel wrote:

Hello,

I am a Wordfast beginner and sometimes I need to download two language mutations into the Wordfast from the word docs.

Is it possible?

What I mean is that for example I have the original version in Czech in word, than I receive the English translation in word as well, but the client requires to have it complete in Wordfast. Is there any possibility to do that?

Many thanks

Michaela

Hello Michaela,

I think you are talking about the ALIGNMENT process where you have the source and target text in separate files and create a bilingual file and extract a TM from it.

Wordfast Pro has an Aligner tool but I haven't used it yet. You can check the online help for more information: http://www.wordfast.com/WFP2/Working_with_Wordfast_Aligner/Working_with_Wordfast_Aligner.htm

Good luck!

[Edited at 2010-09-14 20:51 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to dawnload two language mutaions in Word doc. into the wordfast

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search