Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 00:15
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Oct 15, 2010

G'day everyone

Using WFP, I have global autopropagation enabled and I use "translate until no match" (I have also tried "translate all"). WFP autopropagates beautifully, but... it still visits the segments that have been autopropagated.

My documents are all 90% identical and my TM contains 99% of the translations already (and my TM contains no segments that do not occur in the documents). My documents are huge.

How can I get WFP *not* to visit all the segments that have been autopropagated? It will save me a bundle of time.

Even with maximum memory alloted to WFP, it only does about 3 segments per second while auto-translating (the file I'm doing right now has about 2000 segments, and it aint the longest file in my project).

Thanks
Samuel

[Edited at 2010-10-15 08:49 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to let autotranslate skip over propagated segments

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search