Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:42
Member (2005)
German to Hebrew
+ ...
Oct 26, 2010

Hello,

I am trying out Wordfast Pro and I keep getting the following error message: "Unable to establish TM connection properly. The following error occurred: MT Google: failed to connect. Language "he" not supported bu this version of Google MT. Please note that this TM will be disabled."

I created several TMs, and saved them in different locations on my PC, but I keep getting this error message. I also made sure that th MT option is disabled.

Does anybody know how this can be fixed?

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Caridad Rios  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:42
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same problem Oct 28, 2010

I am having exactly the same problem and I would very much appreciate an answer. This would definitely simplify my job.
Could anyone out there share views on this?

Thanks,
Caridad

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM error message

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search