Erwin van Wouw  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 03:52
Member (2010)
English to Dutch
Dec 14, 2010

Dear all,

WFC, 5.92b

CTRL+ALT+arrow down is hijacked on my machine (Vista) and I can’t figure out by which program. Now, I want to allocate the WFCopyPlaceable macro to another shortcut key. Unfortunately, in Word 2007 the edit button for all WF macros is grayed out. How can I activate this to be able to edit this macro? Your help would be very much appreciated.

TIA,
Erwin

Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Member (2003)
German to Dutch
+ ...
Enable the option Show Developer tab Dec 14, 2010

Hi Erwin,

Click on Office Button/Word Options/Popular and enable the option Show Developer tab in the Ribbon.

Regards,
Gerard

Erwin van Wouw  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2010)
English to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
Developer tab is enabled Dec 14, 2010

Thank you for your reply, Gerard.
I have done so. It is present in my ribbon. I can see my macros but I'm unable to edit them. I remember editing macros in Word 2003 was pretty straight forward.
regards,
Erwin

Click on Office Button/Word Options/Popular and enable the option Show Developer tab in the Ribbon.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

macro edit button grayed out

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search