Linking Systran v6 with WFclassic
Thread poster: Nicholas Stedman

Nicholas Stedman  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 23:03
French to English
Dec 16, 2010

I have been trying all morning to link my Systran v6 premium to the lastest version of WF classic.
It seems you have to enter a couple of magic words separated by a comma in the MT box but after trying many combinations I can't seem to find the correct syntax.
I would be very grateful for if someone could help me out. I have a French version of Systran - does this mean the words have to be in French - i.e. traduire rather than translate?

[Edited at 2010-12-16 11:58 GMT]

Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:03
English to French
+ ...
ask Wordfast directly Dec 16, 2010

Why not ask this question on one of the WfC mailing lists (search wordfast in Yahoo Groups)? Yves Champollion follows discussions on the English mailing list (at least) and might answer.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Linking Systran v6 with WFclassic

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search