Wordfast Anywhere :Problem downloading translated file
Thread poster: isveco

isveco
Local time: 08:45
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Jan 11, 2011

Hi,
I have recently started working with Wordfast Anywhere to try my first CAT tool and, although this does not happen all the time it has happened twice and I cannot understand why.
I have just finished a translation and when I try to download it, I get a file with the name error.txt which has nothing in it. Can this problem be fixed? Would appreciate some help

Direct link Reply with quote

Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:45
Issue Resolved? Jan 13, 2011

Hi Isabel,

Please confirm that this issue has been resolved through the WFA support group. I believe one of the segments in your file was corrupted. If you still need help, please send the file to me directly at kmarrero@wordfast.com

Sincerely,

Kristyna

isveco
Local time: 08:45
Portuguese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Issue resolved! Jan 14, 2011

Thanks Kristyna,

Yes, I was very promptly helped by Remi of the Wordfast Anywhere Support.
We couldn't quite figure out why it happened due to my ignorance, I'm afraid. I didn't really if I had done something to cause the problem. I shall be more careful next time and study instructions better:)
Thanks for your concern
Isabel

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Anywhere :Problem downloading translated file

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search