Thread poster: Paola Turakiewich Fantina

Paola Turakiewich Fantina  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 12:43
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 2, 2011

Hi everybody!

I have a problem that's making me lose a lot of time. I installed Wordfast Pro in my laptop, and used it some times. One day, I tried to open the software, and - out of the blue - it doesn't work. I don't understand why. I double clic on the icon, the Wordfast picture appeas "Wordfast Pro, 2007 - all rights reserved" and the nothing. It disappears and I can't open any file with Wordfast format. I don't understand what happened since I installed it and used it a couple of times! :S The OS is Windows Vista. Has anyone had the same problem? Can anyone help?

Thank you very much! I'd really appreciate your help!

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 18:43
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
RE-install Mar 2, 2011

I can give no other advice than installing the software again. At the same time you get the latest version.
I use WFP on a laptop too, and the start-up is always fast.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with Wordfast installed in a laptop

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search