until yesterday everything worked fine, but something happened and matches from the glossary are not being highlighted in source and target segment (they are translated but not highlighted). I checked PB: Propagate1,2,3 is OK, PropagateAndHighlight is OK, CopySourceWhenNoMatch is OK. All Glossaries have this problem. Version 5.91c. Any ideas? Thanks a lot in advance.
[Edited at 2011-04-24 18:39 GMT]
Meanwhile I've uploaded the version 5.92 but the problem remains. Before the problem cropped up I've corrected a glossary, which had to be changed as it wasn't a .txt-file. Now it works fine but highlighting is gone:(
[Edited at 2011-04-25 05:26 GMT]
It works now:) I've just merged another glosary and TM:)
[Edited at 2011-04-25 13:54 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com
Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000
You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.