Problem with highlighting in source and target segment!
Thread poster: Tomasz Wrobel

Tomasz Wrobel
German to Polish
+ ...
Apr 24, 2011

Hello,

until yesterday everything worked fine, but something happened and matches from the glossary are not being highlighted in source and target segment (they are translated but not highlighted). I checked PB: Propagate1,2,3 is OK, PropagateAndHighlight is OK, CopySourceWhenNoMatch is OK. All Glossaries have this problem. Version 5.91c. Any ideas? Thanks a lot in advance.

[Edited at 2011-04-24 18:39 GMT]

Meanwhile I've uploaded the version 5.92 but the problem remains. Before the problem cropped up I've corrected a glossary, which had to be changed as it wasn't a .txt-file. Now it works fine but highlighting is gone:(

[Edited at 2011-04-25 05:26 GMT]
It works now:) I've just merged another glosary and TM:)

[Edited at 2011-04-25 13:54 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with highlighting in source and target segment!

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search