Update to Wordfast Pro Version 2.4.1.
Thread poster: Marcia Browne

Marcia Browne  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 10:47
Portuguese
+ ...
Apr 26, 2011

I bought the Wordfast Pro Version 2.4.0. and I was advised from the client that "For all Wordfast projects, please be sure to use Version 2.4.1."
I have a license number that says that it will expire on July 2013

Sorry if it is a silly question, but if I download the new version 2.4.1 this process is automatically updated?
I mean, the license number would be the same?
Just download the new version and no problems at all relating to license?

Thanks a lot for your time
and my best regards

Direct link Reply with quote

JL01  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:47
English to French
+ ...
Correct Apr 26, 2011

Yes
Yes
Correct

Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:47
Install the latest version Apr 26, 2011

Hi Marcia,

You should download the latest version from our website here: http://www.wordfast.com/store_download.html

If you are within your 3 year license period, your current license will continue to work provided your install number doesn't change. If for some reason your install number does change and the new version reverts to demo mode, you will need to request a new license (free of charge within your license period) from our aftersale system here -
http://www.wordfast.net/index.php?whichpage=aftersale

Please note: the latest version of Wordfast Pro is is 2.4.2 (not 2.4.1). You may wish to check with your customer to see if they would like you to upgrade to this version. We just announced the release yesterday.

Sincerely,

Kristyna

Marcia Browne  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 10:47
Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Download perfectly done! Apr 28, 2011

Dear friends

Good morning!

I am already using the Version 2.4.1 required by the client and my license is still the same ("obviously"... I have all up and running properly...cause now I know that it might be obvious for me before...)

Yes, I have told him about the latest update and no feedback to date, thanks for the info

And thank you very much for the support

Have a great day ahead!

my best regards

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Update to Wordfast Pro Version 2.4.1.

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search