Toolbar disappears suddenly - WF 5.61i
Thread poster: Maria Ramon

Maria Ramon  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:32
Dutch to English
+ ...
Jul 2, 2011

I have WF Classic 5.61i installed on my laptop, OS Windows XP.
Until a while back WF always worked normal, no problems; this evening, after opening a new file to translate, I click on Add Ins and the WF icon then the toolbar displays horizontally, I open the first sentence, the toolbar disappears!

I always use the toolbar to go to the next sentence; all of a sudden the toolbar disappears every time I have written a sentence.

Nothing has been touched in WF, it is
... See more
Until a while back WF always worked normal, no problems; this evening, after opening a new file to translate, I click on Add Ins and the WF icon then the toolbar displays horizontally, I open the first sentence, the toolbar disappears!

I always use the toolbar to go to the next sentence; all of a sudden the toolbar disappears every time I have written a sentence.

Nothing has been touched in WF, it is all the same from the last file I translated with it.

What can I do to keep the toolbar displayed?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Maria
Collapse

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:32
Finnish to French
You are probably using 5.91i, not 5.61i Jul 2, 2011

Maria Ramon wrote:

Based on your description, you are probably using 5.91i, not 5.61i. See:
http://www.wordfast.net/?kb=145-32

Maria Ramon wrote:
What can I do to keep the toolbar displayed?

If you are indeed using 5.91i, untick 'Automatically shrink the Wordfast toolbar'.

Or better still: upgrade to 5.92m or 6.01g, which no longer have that "feature".

Maria Ramon  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:32
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jul 2, 2011

Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Toolbar disappears suddenly - WF 5.61i

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search