Thread poster: Silvia Garabatos

Silvia Garabatos  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 29, 2011

Hi,

I just joined a round of Translator Group Buying, exactly Wordfast Pro + 13 m PROZ membership. I would like to know how much does it takes to receive instructions on when and where to make payment, since the required number of buyers has been reached (but I don't know why it is not closed)

Thanks and best regards
Silvia Garabatos

Direct link Reply with quote

Drew MacFadyen
Local time: 06:44
SITE STAFF
Payment details to be sent Aug 29, 2011

Hi Silvia!

Thanks for joining the group buy. This particular buy is a bit odd as the time period has ended, but we did not reach the minimum # of participants. We're planning on some improvements to the TGB system to better handle situations like this. In the meantime, I do not want to delay your use of the software and ProZ.com membership, so I will be sending you the payment details shortly.

As a member you will now have full access to the virtual event week program at http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/250

Look for that payment email shortly, and thanks again for buying through ProZ.com's Translator Group Buying program.

Regards,

Drew

Silvia Garabatos  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Aug 29, 2011

Hi Drew!

Thanks a lot for your answer. I thought the buy was closed because there are no units left (the lot size is 10 and the units claimed are 10) and this is why I send you the request.
I really appreciate the treatment you are giving to this "special" situation.
I can't wait for being a Proz member!!!

Best Regards,

Silvia

Sales Admin

Local time: 06:44
English
Wordfast TGB payment instructions Aug 29, 2011

Silvia Garabatos wrote:

Hi Drew!

Thanks a lot for your answer. I thought the buy was closed because there are no units left (the lot size is 10 and the units claimed are 10) and this is why I send you the request.
I really appreciate the treatment you are giving to this "special" situation.
I can't wait for being a Proz member!!!

Best Regards,

Silvia

Hi Silvia -

I just sent you an email with the full payment instructions for the Wordfast PRO + 13 months ProZ.com membership. We look forward to you becoming a member of ProZ.com.

Have a great day.

Leslie MacFadyen
ProZ.com site staff

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro + 13 m PROZ membership

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search