L. Petriconi
Germany
Local time: 16:21
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Oct 4, 2011

Hi,

am using Windows XP and Wordfast Pro 2.4.2 and Classic 6.01g.

Licensed Wordfast in July, a few days after I received the license file.
Classic works fine within MS Word 2003.
Wordfast Pro will not quit Demo Mode.
Under Help > License Management > Verify the current License certificate it shows the valid license until 2014, but Demo Mode is still there, even after restart of Wordfast and reboot of PC.
When I (re)-install the license, it says License sucessfully installed, but Demo Mode is still there.
When I click Help > Wordfast Updates > it says "Update Site is not available in Demo Mode".

Any idea, what I can do?

Many thanks

Lolita

Direct link Reply with quote

Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 17:21
English to Arabic
Install No Oct 5, 2011

Dear Lolita,

Apparently, your .lic file is not properly installed. Please go to "Help" menu > "Licence Management" and see your Install No. Is it the same as your .lic file name? If not, so you need to re-license by entering your shown Install No. into Wordfast online licensing system. Moreover, could you please double-check that the "date" of your machine is correct.

You can watch this small video, describing Wordfast Pro licensing steps:
http://www.wordfast.com/wf_pro_license.htm

I hope this helps. Please let me know.

Yasmin

L. Petriconi
Germany
Local time: 16:21
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Re-Licensed Wf Pro Oct 7, 2011

Dear Yasmin,

great, thanks. The .lic-file I received in July had, for whatever reason, different numbers than my install number for WF Pro. So I relicensed Wf Pro, installed the number and yes it worked.

Many thanks

Lolita

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro 2.4.2 Does Not Quit Demo Mode after Licensing

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search