WFP with Mac OSX Lion?
Thread poster: JAMTranslations

United States
Local time: 10:18
Member (2005)
French to English
+ ...
Oct 12, 2011

Hi - Can I hear from anyone about WFP compatibility if I upgrade to the Lion operating system (with Office 2008).

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxPetr Zubkov
Russian Federation
Local time: 20:18
English to Russian
+ ...
It is compatible Oct 22, 2011

Hi Joy,

WFP does work with Lion.

WFP is Java-based, so when you launch it for the first time Lion gets a Java update from Apple servers (unless another app has already downloaded it) and you can use it.

WFP has incompatibilities with OS X in general. So if you encountered them under your current OS, you should expect same problems under Lion.

IWagner  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:18
English to French
WFP on Lion Nov 24, 2011

I have used it for several weeks. I agree with the previous post - I have encountered some problems, but no more than with the previous OS.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFP with Mac OSX Lion?

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search