WFP: Only read TM server and fuzzy mazzes
Thread poster: Helmaninquiel

Helmaninquiel
Local time: 06:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 10, 2011

Hello all,
I am working on a file with a remote server. There are some repetitions but as the remote server is only for reading, I dont know if there is any way to retrieve those fuzzy maches.
I hope you can understand my explanation.
Thanks in advance.

Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 07:59
English to Arabic
Workgroup ID Dec 10, 2011

Dear Helmaninquiel,

To make the Remote TM writeable, just add any ten-digit Workgroup ID. Select the TM and click "Edit" to be able to adjust it.

Otherwise, you can create a Local TM on your machine. Yes, you can use both the Remote and the Local TMs. In fact, you can use even multiple Remote/Local TMs.

HTH,
Yasmin

Helmaninquiel
Local time: 06:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Dec 11, 2011

Yasmin Moslem wrote:

Dear Helmaninquiel,

To make the Remote TM writeable, just add any ten-digit Workgroup ID. Select the TM and click "Edit" to be able to adjust it.

Otherwise, you can create a Local TM on your machine. Yes, you can use both the Remote and the Local TMs. In fact, you can use even multiple Remote/Local TMs.

HTH,
Yasmin

It helped.
Best,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFP: Only read TM server and fuzzy mazzes

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search