Rename Excel worksheet after translation
Thread poster: eirajel

eirajel
Japanese to English
Feb 21, 2012

Hi,
WFP will not let me save the translated file because I made a mistake and named two with a - in the title of a worksheet. Can I change the worksheet after it has been translated so I don't have to start all over again. Is there another way to change the worksheet names in WF window or somewhere...I am running out of time.
thanks in advance.

eirajel
Japanese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Small Mistake Feb 23, 2012

Ok...sorry for the post...it was small mistake...I just had to delete a dash mark from the top of the sheet in the WFP window and everything saved just fine!
I have be more patient next time.

Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 06:41
English to Arabic
Details Feb 23, 2012

Could you please let us know what is the error message you get and your WFP version.

In general, most cases of worksheet naming related issues are that you have the same name for two worksheets. The solution is simply to correct that in the translated TXML file itself within WFP, you see.

Kind regards,
Yasmin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rename Excel worksheet after translation

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search