Nicholas Callaway
Nicholas Callaway  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
May 1, 2012

Hello,

I'm having trouble logging in to Wordfast Anywhere. For some reason the login dialogue box doesn't come up like it usually does when I go to anywhere.wordfast.net. Ideas? I tried unblocking pop-ups, but that didn't help.

-Nicholas

Jean Lachaud
Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:37
English to French
+ ...
Works here May 1, 2012

It works for me here, at 2:43 PM EDT.

Nicholas Callaway
Nicholas Callaway  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Same problem May 2, 2012

Yesterday I set all the preferences for anywhere.wordfast.net to "Allow," deleted all cookies, and then the login dialogue box finally appeared. Today that doesn't seem to be working though...

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:37
Finnish to French
browser/version? May 2, 2012

Nicholas Callaway wrote:
I'm having trouble logging in to Wordfast Anywhere. For some reason the login dialogue box doesn't come up like it usually does when I go to anywhere.wordfast.net. Ideas? I tried unblocking pop-ups, but that didn't help.

What browser/version are you using? No problem here with Chrome 19.0 and Firefox 12.0 (in Windows 7 Pro). When you have connection problems, it's always a good idea to try an alternative browser, if only to eliminate the possibility of a browser-specific issue.

[Edited at 2012-05-02 21:30 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot log in to Wordfast Anywhere

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »