Help to download Wordfast Pro - Invoice 2380478
Thread poster: Lorena Riquelme

Lorena Riquelme  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 19:37
English to Spanish
May 16, 2012

Hello.

Last night I bought Wordfast Pro (invoice 2380478 dated May 15, 2012) through the TGB for Wordfast Pro and I need to know where the link to download the software and tutorial is or what I should do.

Thank you,

Lorena Riquelme

Direct link Reply with quote

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 03:37
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Download demo May 16, 2012

http://www.wordfast.net/?whichpage=demo&lang=engb

Install the demo and enter the registration code you probably have received. It should read on your invoice. The demo is the same software like the licensed version.

Mexico
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
I don't have a registration code May 16, 2012

My invoice only says TGB Wordfast PRO exclusively for CPN under Description and the price paid. I haven't received any registration code. Who should I contact to solve this?

Thank you,
Lorena

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:37
Finnish to French
Contact ProZ May 16, 2012

Lorena Riquelme wrote:
My invoice only says TGB Wordfast PRO exclusively for CPN under Description and the price paid. I haven't received any registration code. Who should I contact to solve this?

Lorena: please contact ProZ, they should make sure your info gets transferred to Wordfast's own system. At the moment, there is no record for you in the Wordfast database.

At any rate, you can already download Wordfast Pro at http://wordfast.com/store_download.html and install it. You will be able to use it in demo mode. Once your data appears in Wordfast's system, You can log in to your account at wordfast.net and license your copy of Wordfast, as explained here:

http://wordfast.net/wiki/How_to_license_Wordfast_Pro

Drew MacFadyen
Local time: 20:37
SITE STAFF
Just sent activation code May 16, 2012

Thanks for buying through ProZ.com Lorena. You bought via a store item exclusively for members of the Certified Pro Network, and I had not set up a rule for that store item to notify me and missed it - sorry for the delay.

You will receive an email from Wordfast with the activation code shortly.

Regards,

Drew

Mexico
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you May 18, 2012

Thank you Drew, Dominique and Heinrich.

Wordfast is already running in full mode.

Have a nice weekend.

Lorena

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help to download Wordfast Pro - Invoice 2380478

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search