Proof reading in Wordfast Anywhere Problems...
Thread poster: ME Translations
ME Translations
Sweden
Local time: 01:42
Member (Jan 2017)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Jun 19, 2012

Hi,

I've been asked by an agency to translate only a couple of segments in an already translated txml files, using Wordfast Anywhere and linking up to a remote TM.
I've got as far as opening the file so that I can see the source and target segments, and I've managed to open the remote TM and check that it's working. However when I get to the segment that I need to translate and incorporate in the TM, it doesn't happen... It seems like it automatically switches to another, empty, TM. All I'm doing is using the "start translation/next segment" button. Should I be doing anything else when I have actully added a new translation to the document?

I've been trying for hours to get to grips with this so if anyone is able to help it would be much appreciated!

ME

Direct link Reply with quote

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:42
Finnish to French
Dedicated list for Wordfast Anywhere Jun 19, 2012

There is a dedicated list for Wordfast Anywhere at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Wordfast_anywhere/

It's the one you should be using, as this is where the developers hang out.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proof reading in Wordfast Anywhere Problems...

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search