Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I've been asked by an agency to translate only a couple of segments in an already translated txml files, using Wordfast Anywhere and linking up to a remote TM. I've got as far as opening the file so that I can see the source and target segments, and I've managed to open the remote TM and check that it's working. However when I get to the segment that I need to translate and incorporate in the TM, it doesn't happen... It seems like it automatically switches to another, empty, TM. All I'm doing is using the "start translation/next segment" button. Should I be doing anything else when I have actully added a new translation to the document?
I've been trying for hours to get to grips with this so if anyone is able to help it would be much appreciated!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.
WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.