https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/237920-usually_how_long_will_it_take_to_receive_the_license_email.html

Usually, how long will it take to receive the license email?
Thread poster: Mandy Liang
Mandy Liang
Mandy Liang  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 11:06
Chinese to English
+ ...
Nov 22, 2012

Hi everybody,

How long will it take to receive the license email after I completed the payment?

I have to say that WF sales team is inefficient and frustrating.

I'm a freelancer in china, where I am qualified for the 50% discount according to wordfast.net

I have completed the payment at 250 euros on November 21 for Wordfast Studio which contains pro and classic

The time I paid the order was at about 0:10 (GMT +8), but it's be
... See more
Hi everybody,

How long will it take to receive the license email after I completed the payment?

I have to say that WF sales team is inefficient and frustrating.

I'm a freelancer in china, where I am qualified for the 50% discount according to wordfast.net

I have completed the payment at 250 euros on November 21 for Wordfast Studio which contains pro and classic

The time I paid the order was at about 0:10 (GMT +8), but it's been 40 hours and no license email came into my inbox at zouone [at] msn.com which I provided during the paying process.

Whenever I buy a software license online from other publisher, the license is delivered almost immediately. Not like this.

I have sent several emails to [email protected] , but got no response.

I have searched the forum and found this

Fred Neild wrote:

I had a problem when I bought Wordfast. There was a 50% discount price for certain countries (including mine) but the link didn't work. I was in an emergency too, so after careful thinking I decided to pay the full license price.

It worked.

If this is your case just pay the full amount.

Good luck!

Fred

How annoying! If you don't want to sell at a discount, then why do you offer it?

[Edited at 2012-11-22 09:43 GMT]
Collapse

Mandy Liang
China
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
41 hours Nov 22, 2012

Ok, it seems that I am a little impatient , the license email has just come into my inbox

so the answer is 41 hours. Sorry for bothering.

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:06
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
2-3 days Nov 22, 2012

no reason to worry so far. Besides, keep in mind time zone difference between your country and theirs.

David Daduč
David Daduč
Czech Republic
Local time: 05:06
English to Czech
Usually very fast Nov 22, 2012

Wordfast license emails are usually sent within an hour or two after the payment is completed. However, Wordfast are now having a technical issue with their license activation server, so sending license emails may take a day or two. The technical problem should be fixed soon. As a member of the Wordfast support team, I apologize for the issue.

Mandy Liang
China
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
................. Nov 22, 2012

esperantisto wrote:

no reason to worry so far. Besides, keep in mind time zone difference between your country and theirs.

David Daduč wrote:

Wordfast license emails are usually sent within an hour or two after the payment is completed. However, Wordfast are now having a technical issue with their license activation server, so sending license emails may take a day or two. The technical problem should be fixed soon. As a member of the Wordfast support team, I apologize for the issue.

HI esperantisto and David,

Thank you for replying, as I was thinking it may because they are on holiday(Thanksgiving), the license email came in. All right , thank you .

[Edited at 2012-11-22 10:20 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Usually, how long will it take to receive the license email?

Translation news related to Wordfast

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »