Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Nov 30, 2012

Hello,

am using WF Pro/Classic 2.4.2
Windows XP Professional
MS Word 2003

Have been using WF for 2 years now without major problems and without this problem. WF Pro is now filling target segment auomatically with source segment which is quite annoying. Never happened before.

I have never used machine translations, this is disabled.
Automatically fill target with source is also disabled.

Is there by chance a shortcut that I accidentally pressed?
How can I stop this? Any idea?

Many thanks in advance

Lolita Petriconi

Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:11
Copy Source on No match Nov 30, 2012

Hi Lolita,

When you Go to Edit > Preferences > Translation Memory, make sure that "copy source on no match" is not checked.

Also, I wanted to let you know that you should update your WFP version to the most current version (3.1.2), which you can download from our website here - http://www.wordfast.com/store_download.html . You will see that we have added several useful features since version 2.4.2.

Sincerely,

Kristyna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to stop WF 2.4.2 from automatically filling target with source

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search