Thread poster: Александр Кормановский
Александр Кормановский
Russian Federation
Local time: 20:35
Russian to German
+ ...
Jan 23, 2013

Hallo!
I decided to combine two wishes in one topic.
I have WF Pro 3.1.3.

1) When translating I often leave some target segments blank, if I e.g. include those translation in previous segment etc. Ok, segment is blank, but when I export the translated text into Word, in that 'blank' place stays source text and I have to delete it manually. Is it possible to add an option to delete the source text in the exported file, if the relevant target segment had been left empty? It would be a feature, where I could check (or somehow mark) the segments I wish them to be deleted.

2) I've already opened this question once, but now I'd like to remind it. It would be nice to see drag and drop feature for selected target text, e.g. if I want to change words order in a sentence.

Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 15:35
English to Arabic
non-breaking space Jan 23, 2013

1- add a non-breaking space to the target

2- WFP4

Kind regards,
Yasmin

Александр Кормановский
Russian Federation
Local time: 20:35
Russian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
nbsp Jan 23, 2013

Nice, thanks!
I see you are already working on WFP 4. When is it going to come to the world?

[Редактировалось 2013-01-23 12:59 GMT]

Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:35
WFP 4 Jan 23, 2013

Hi,

We don't have a release date set for Wordfast Pro 4, but I will update you here once we do.

Thanks for your continued support,

Kristyna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Target blank segments & drag'n'drop

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search