How to ensure Wordfast (for Word) accesses the most recent version fo the TM
Thread poster: jeantrans (X)

jeantrans (X)
Mar 16, 2013

Hi everyone,

I recently did a translation in Wordfast Pro (version 3.0). The translation I'm working on now is very similar, but for some reason this time the project manager put it in Word, instead of a .txml file, so I'm using Wordfast Classic (version 6.01) for Word. In the TM, it saved both the "rough draft" of the translation (with notations, spelling mistakes, etc.) as well as the final draft for the previous project (with Wordfast Pro). Right now Wordfast Classic is accessing the "rough draft" version. How can one ensure that it accesses the final draft version? I clicked the "reorganize" box in the dialog box for selecting the TM, but that did not help. I would really appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks!

Jean

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to ensure Wordfast (for Word) accesses the most recent version fo the TM

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search