Thread poster: Paula Serrano

Paula Serrano  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 16:19
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 4, 2013

Hi,

I have noticed that (unfortunately), the new WF version chooses glossary terms using the same keyboard shortcut as the one for selecting tags. I remember this used to be so in older Classic versions, but I was happy to see it replaced by the awesome Autosuggest function. Is there any way to set up the Ctrl + Alt + Right/Left shortcut only for tags? The new mode seriously disrupts my typing (though I haven't seen anyone else complain, yet).

(I'm also quite unhappy about the change in the shortcut for adding terms to the glossary, but I suppose it must be justified for programming reasons.)

Thanks in advance,

Paula

Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 21:19
English to Arabic
Alt+Shift+Right May 9, 2013

Dear Paula,

Now, Alt+Shift+Right is for Next Tag (only).

You can go to Edit > Preferences > Keys and change the shortcut. You will need to "Unbind Command" Next Term/Tag, and then use Ctrl+Alt+Right for the command "Next Tag".

HTH,
Yasmin

Paula Serrano  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 16:19
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you May 9, 2013

Thanks, Yasmin. You've been very helpful, as usual. I'll try that and let you know if I find any problems. I love how flexible Wordfast is.

Best,

Paula

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WF Pro 3.1.5 - Glossary terms selected as placeables

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search