Wordfast Pro / Classic relicensing - which offer?
Thread poster: Yoanna

Yoanna  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:00
English to Polish
+ ...
May 8, 2013

I have had Wordfast Pro and Wordfast Classic on another computer and the time has come to relicense. I went on wordfast.net and there is a license offered for both Classic and Pro but only a download for Pro... then on wordfast.com both products are offered at a much higher price. Now which one is legitimate and how do I go about relicensing/downloading?

Edit: OK I guess I understand now... I had to login and it showed me I had an expired Studio license. So I bought licenses for Pro and Classic both together and downloaded both programs. Would the renewed license work on the new versions of programs?

Sorry about the confusion...

[Edited at 2013-05-08 22:43 GMT]

Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 15:00
English to Arabic
Updates are all free May 9, 2013

Yoanna wrote:

Edit: OK I guess I understand now... I had to login and it showed me I had an expired Studio license. So I bought licenses for Pro and Classic both together and downloaded both programs. Would the renewed license work on the new versions of programs?

Dear Yoanna,

All the updates are FREE. Renewal is another issue. So whenever you see a new version, just download and install it on the top of your currently licensed version.

For more information about the licensing process, please visit: http://wordfast.net/wiki/Licensing

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Hotline Technical Support. To open a new hotline ticket, please log-in at wordfast.net with your login email and password mentioned on your invoice. Click on 'Contact the Hotline' and submit your ticket.

HTH,
Yasmin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro / Classic relicensing - which offer?

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search