Thread poster: Lucia Messuti

Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 06:02
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 17, 2013

Hi, when I translate a text and I have a doubt on a word I usually highlight it to check it again after completing all the text. With wordfast pro I cannot find out how to highlight words as I a usually did with wordfast classic. Can anybody help me to do it? or is it not possible?
Thank you
Lucia

Dan Ilioiu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 07:02
English to Romanian
+ ...
It's not possible Jul 17, 2013

Hello,
it is not possible.
For this, I use Notes in WF-PRO.

Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:02
Add a note Jul 17, 2013

Hi Lucia,

As Dan mentioned, you cannot highlight an individual word, but you can use the notes feature. To do so, go to the segment that contains the word in question and click add note (Alt + Shift +N). Once you have completed your translation, you can use the outline view to filter segments with notes and go back to check those segments.

Hope this helps,

Kristyna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast PRO 3 - How to highlight a word

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search