Wordafst 6.3t to Microsoft Translate
Thread poster: Mark Aldridge

Mark Aldridge
Local time: 22:42
Polish to English
Sep 2, 2013

Please help. Despite registering at Windows Azure Marketplace and following these instructions: http://www.wordfast.net/wiki/Machine_Translation_in_WFC I cannot get any results. Can anyone provide any information on this? Thank you.

Aelf
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
WAM works Sep 4, 2013

Hi Mark,

I confirm the tool works well as I use it on a daily basis. I had followed the same set-up instruction you linked to, but as far as I remember some steps were a bit different - I'm not sure which ones, though. Generally, the whole process was complicated, IMHO.

In the end you should end up with a Client ID, a Client Secret, a Primary Account Key and a new Hotmail account if you haven't been using one so far. Have you gotten those?

Mark Aldridge
Polish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Microsoft Translate in Wordfast 6.3t Sep 4, 2013

Dear Aelf,

Thank you very much indeed.

I had not heard of either the primary account key or new hotmail account. I have the others (Client ID and Client Secret).

Is it compulsory to have a hotmail account to link microsoft translate to Wordfast?

What is the primary account key?

When I enter my Client ID and Client Secret into Wordfast either an error code appears or nothing whatsoever happens.

Thanks again and best regards

Mark

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordafst 6.3t to Microsoft Translate

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search