Wordafst 6.3t to Microsoft Translate
Thread poster: Mark Aldridge

Mark Aldridge
Local time: 14:26
Polish to English
Sep 2, 2013

Please help. Despite registering at Windows Azure Marketplace and following these instructions: http://www.wordfast.net/wiki/Machine_Translation_in_WFC I cannot get any results. Can anyone provide any information on this? Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote Turn social sharing on.
Like 12

Aelf
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
WAM works Sep 4, 2013

Hi Mark,

I confirm the tool works well as I use it on a daily basis. I had followed the same set-up instruction you linked to, but as far as I remember some steps were a bit different - I'm not sure which ones, though. Generally, the whole process was complicated, IMHO.

In the end you should end up with a Client ID, a Client Secret, a Primary Account Key and a new Hotmail account if you haven't been using one so far. Have you gotten those?

Like 14

Mark Aldridge
Polish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Microsoft Translate in Wordfast 6.3t Sep 4, 2013

Dear Aelf,

Thank you very much indeed.

I had not heard of either the primary account key or new hotmail account. I have the others (Client ID and Client Secret).

Is it compulsory to have a hotmail account to link microsoft translate to Wordfast?

What is the primary account key?

When I enter my Client ID and Client Secret into Wordfast either an error code appears or nothing whatsoever happens.

Thanks again and best regards

Mark

Like 11

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordafst 6.3t to Microsoft Translate

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search