Handling TTX in WFP
Thread poster: Lori Cirefice

Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:04
French to English
Sep 3, 2013

I have a customer that wants me to translate some TTX files, can anyone confirm if this link with instructions is still up to date? I currently have WFP 3.1.5, I was waiting for some bugs to be resolved before upgrading to the latest version, and I think that was just recently addressed...

Forgot the link http://www.wordfast.net/wiki/Translation_of_TTX_Files_in_WFP

[Edited at 2013-09-03 10:56 GMT]

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 20:04
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
The proof of the pudding Sep 3, 2013

Why don't you try it out. If the ttx opens in TE after translation in WFP then it should be ok.

France
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
I don't have any files to test yet Sep 3, 2013

At this point, the customer just wants to know if I *can* process them or not. Customer knows I only work with WFP and WFC. I replied yes, and that we should do a test to make sure it works ok. I haven't received the test file yet, but I wanted to check that the information I found is up to date for more recent versions of WFP, since I have never done this before and the link is over a year old. I already told customer to pre-segment the files, I hope I gave them the right info!

Yasmin Moslem  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
Wordfast Pro can translate segmented TTX files Sep 3, 2013

Lori Cirefice wrote:

I have a customer that wants me to translate some TTX files, can anyone confirm if this link with instructions is still up to date? I currently have WFP 3.1.5

http://www.wordfast.net/wiki/Translation_of_TTX_Files_in_WFP

Dear Lori,

Yes, it is.

Kind regards,
Yasmin

[Edited at 2013-09-03 14:08 GMT]

France
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Sep 3, 2013

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Handling TTX in WFP

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search