Thread poster: Srini Venkataraman

Srini Venkataraman
United States
Local time: 21:25
Member (2012)
Tamil to English
+ ...
Sep 16, 2013

my google api keys work fine in WFA but in the demo version of WFP 3.1.5, get an error message "one of the languages is not supported" (The abbreviations generally are HI TA TE EN etc but google note refers them as hi ta te en etc.- is it case sensitive? and is that why I am getting error message?)

Alex Lago  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:25
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I don't think you can connect Sep 17, 2013

The "README Instructions" (caps in original) available on the Wordfast download page, read as follows:

To try Wordfast before you buy...... There are 2 limitations on the software without a purchased license. You will not be able to connect to a Remote TM and your Local TM will be restricted to 500 TU's. (bold not in original).

I imagine "Remote TM" includes the Google Translation API

Srini Venkataraman
United States
Local time: 21:25
Member (2012)
Tamil to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
so that is it Sep 17, 2013

Thanks for pointing out the clause in README portion.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Google API key does not work in demo version of WFP 3.1.5

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search